All good points Mark, but emailing a large PDF isn't good, instead, have a
members section on the webpage where it could be downloaded.  Maverick
grotto has a great setup, for 3 months, a newsletter is on the private
section, after that, it goes to the public one.

I've never attended a TSA meeting, location is usually wrong for me :)
Does the TSA allow voting by proxy?

I hope the new approach will work, we need to get into the modern age.

Charles