From: Minton, Mark [mailto:mmin...@nmhu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 10:58 AM
To: Cave NM; txcaver
Cc: c...@consolidated.net
Subject: [Texascavers] Long Underwater Caves of Yucatán

      The November 2007 issue of National Geographic magazine has a one-page
blurb near the beginning (no obvious page number) as the Expeditions feature
about the two long underwater caves in Mexico, Sac Actun and Ox Bel Ha.  There
is a stunning photo of a diver floating through a room full of formations.  I
couldn't find that piece in the online version.

Mark Minton