>People get injured or killed playing golf?!

        Killed probably not, but injured, sure.  Golfer's elbow, for example.

  What about the risk of being struck by lightening while playing golf? That is
probably more likely to occur than having a caving accident. And of course
there is the threat of drive by shootings while on the golf course. And then
there is the dreaded fashion mistake of wearing seer sucker shorts before
Memorial Day....which can lead to a lifetime banishment from the country
club....forcing one onto to Municipal Courses adjacent to the civic zoo which
might lead to an escape by dangerous animals....and one encountering a tiget on
the 13th hole.
  Personally, I will take my chances underground....as I have no desire to walk
around a field with a lightening rod in my hands.