Note the conflicting listed air times...

--- FYI ---

History Channel

Mega Disasters : Oil Apocalypse

Airs on Tuesday November 13 11:00 PM

The oil that our world runs on won't last forever. The gap between
supply and demand is ever increasing. Will alternative energy save us
or is it already too late? What would happen to the world as we know it
when our oil dependent industries come to a grinding halt? A
worldwide depression is a certainty but a power struggle for the basic
necessities of life would be complete chaos.

http://tinyurl.com/2m2krx

On Tuesday night, November 13th, (at 9 p.m. EST/PST - 8 p.m. C), the
History Channel will present Mega disasters: Oil Apocalypse, a
documentary that Los Angeles-based filmmaker Martin Kent is calling "a
wake up call," about the world's energy crisis. "We can no longer
count on getting all the gasoline we need - and there's no plan B."

Energy experts appearing on camera in Oil Apocalypse include authors
Richard Heinberg, Matthew Simmons, David Goodstein, Kenneth Deffeyes,
Michael Economides and Christine Woodside; Oppenheimer energy analyst
Fadel Gheit, PFC Energy chairman J. Robinson West, RAND Corp.'s James
Bartis and Congressman Roscoe Bartlett.