You missed my joke.. I use Photoshop everyday,, & adobe illustrator.. & ARCGIS.. & sometimes ERDAS

I do web pages & computer cartography everyday..

-----Original Message-----
From: Louise Power
Sent: Nov 14, 2007 12:18 PM
To: Ted Samsel , Chris Vreeland
Cc: Texas Cavers
Subject: RE: [Texascavers] Good cave photos

Ted,

You are wrong, wrong, wrong. If you worked in desktop publishing as I do and had to make publishable photos out of other people's c*** or if you needed to restore fragile family photos, tintypes, etc, that are just barely visible because of time or deterioration, you'd fall on your knees and kiss the feet of whoever invented Photoshop. Maybe it's not right for you or for your particular application, but for those of us who do need it, it's the only thing that will work. Perhaps NSS just ought to ban enhanced photos in the competition. Or limit enhanced photos to another category.

Louise