Could we please get away from this inflamatory political rhetoric before someone complains to the webmaster and you're all thrown off forever.

From: "Fritz Holt" <fh...@townandcountryins.com>
To: "Jon Cradit" <jcra...@edwardsaquifer.org>,"Nico Escamilla" <pitboun...@gmail.com>,"Stefan Creaser" <stefan.crea...@arm.com>
CC: "Nancy Weaver" <nan...@io.com>,<Texascavers@texascavers.com>
Subject: RE: [Texascavers] US Border Fences 'an Eco-Danger' (Sigma Xi Science News Daily)
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 16:57:37 -0500

As a Bush supporter (conservative old fart, oops, geezer) I could take exception to this, but I don�t. I hear this kind of stuff frequently from my two daughters and others. I think that most of us who supported Bush�s and the congress� decision to go into Irac  after the dastardly act of 9-11-01 have long ago had second thoughts about that decision. We should have just killed Sadam and left them to their own devices. Now the debate is which will hurt the U.S. more, leaving or staying. With every American and Allied death I know which way I am leaning, on this matter.

Fritz