From: Jon Cradit [mailto:jcra...@edwardsaquifer.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 4:34 PM
To: Nico Escamilla; Stefan Creaser
Cc: Fritz Holt; Nancy Weaver; Texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: RE: [Texascavers] US Border Fences 'an Eco-Danger' (Sigma Xi
Science News Daily)

Governments are governments...

It's not like us citizens have a lot to say about what stupid policies
the politicians practice,

...water or war or fences to nowhere.

We need to not point fingers at the citizens that live there, or
anywhere.

We are a caving community that needs each other.

I know the world points its finger at us U.S. citizens for what Bush is
doing.

But most don't blame us individually.  Like that great bumper sticker
sez; Bush, like a rock, only dumber