Some of you may not be aware but Wells Fargo online banking system crashed
last weekend. This has opened the door to Phishers. We have had two messages
from a female reporting to be from Wells Fargo with a question about one of our
bill pay transactions. The number this lady left for us to call is not a Wells
Fargo number. This is just a warning to anyone that may have an account through
them to not speak with anyone reporting to be from Wells Fargo and instead only
contact verifiable numbers. Thanks. Darla