Couldn't help but notice the "make a donation" link at the bottom of the page.
Smells like propoganda to me....

________________________________> From: a...@oztotl.com> To:
texascavers@texascavers.com> Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 10:36:27 -0500> Subject:
Re: [Texascavers] RE: Sea Level Rise--the Map>> I saw that Ediger didn't
include the link either so I did a google search for sea level rise map and it
was the first hit.> http://flood.firetree.net/> I would like to add the sea
level rise WILL NOT affect this year's TCR site. Mother Nature is not invited
so we are not expecting floods!> Allan> ----- Original Message -----> From:
Minton, Mark> To: texascavers@texascavers.com> Sent: Wednesday, September 26,
2007 9:44 AM> Subject: [Texascavers] RE: Sea Level Rise--the Map> Ediger
said:>>Here is the map of sea level rise I've been looking for.> Where? There
was no URL given. Remember - no attachments on Texascavers. :-)> Mark Minton