At least 17 Texas cavers and their families are registered
for the NSS Convention.

Several of those were at last years convention.

There are still 28 days to register on-line.

I won't know until mid-July if I will be able to go, so I haven't made
any plans yet.

For me personally, it is not an easy decision to go.      Of course, I
really want to
be there, but I would also like to be sitting under a palapa at Puerto
Escondido.

http://www.mexico-condo.com/Beaches.htm

It looks like I am only going to get a week of un-paid vacation this
year.  ( There are
disadvantages to being self-employed ).    So, I have to make the best of that
vacation, and right now, I could use one that is quiet and relaxing
and inexpensive.
Also, I need a more flexible vacation, whereas, the convention is
fixed from July 23rd to the 27th.

Is anybody else still contemplating on going to the NSS Convention?

David Locklear