This is a very sad day indeed -- the proper words are hard in coming and are probably not to be found here.

I just want to express my sympathies to Tom Summers on the loss of his son, Thomas. And I want to express my deepest sympathies and concern to Thomas' wife and his dear children.

Ever since I first found out about this incident this morning, my prayers have been on your behalf.

Tom, I pray that, in time, you may find solice and understanding in the tragic loss of your son. It must be a hard thing to find; but, I pray that you find it.

I pray for Thomas's wife that she may not be debilitated by this sudden and unexpected loss. And, I pray for the children -- it must be hardest on them. I pray that they may not grieve inappropriately; but that they will fondly remember their father for the man he was.

My appreciation to all of those involved in the rescue efforts -- and if anyone knows of any way I might be of help, please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,
William Tucker