Geary, Jean, Linda, and everyone involved:
I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for being there and doing the hard work when you were needed. Although I'm deeply saddened by the outcome, I'm grateful to know I've got friends like you who are there when the chips are down. I'm sure this has been an incredibly hard time for all involved, and I also want to send my sincere condolences to the Summers family, as well.

Chris