---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Scott <back2scool...@hotmail.com>
Date: May 23, 2007 11:55 AM
Subject: [Texascavers] Practical Mathematics
To: texascavers@texascavers.com

*Practical Mathematics*

*ROMANCE MATHEMATICS*

Smart man + smart woman = romance
Smart man + dumb woman = affair
Dumb man + smart woman = marriage
Dumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy *
*

OFFICE ARITHMETIC *

Smart boss + smart employee = profit
Smart boss + dumb employee = production
Dumb boss + smart employee = promotion
Dumb boss + dumb employee = overtime *
*

SHOPPING MATH*

A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.

A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need. *
* *
GENERAL EQUATIONS & STATISTICS *

A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.

A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

*
*

*HAPPINESS*

To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little.

To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand
her at all.

*
* *
LONGEVITY*

Married men live longer than single men do, but married men are a lot more
willing to die.
*
*

*PROPENSITY TO CHANGE*

A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.

A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, and she does. *
*

*
DISCUSSION TECHNIQUE *

A woman has the last word in any argument.

Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

*
* *
HOW TO STOP PEOPLE FROM BUGGING YOU ABOUT GETTING MARRIED* *
*
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and
cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the
same thing to them at funerals. *
* *
SEND THIS TO A SMART WOMAN WHO NEEDS A LAUGH AND TO THE SMART GUYS YOU KNOW
CAN HANDLE IT. *