From: "Kara Savvas" <misskarabi...@yahoo.com>
To: "Jack Wood" <spele...@yahoo.com>; <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 11:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Re: $ 2.89 lowest price found - way OT!!!!
warning!!!

> Iowa is known for their corn, but all of my friends back home in
North-Central Iowa grow soybeans for ethanol, and a little bit of corn for
feed. LOTS of soybeans. They grow exclusively for fuel, it pays them pretty
well, but they are also involved in the E85 'movement'. They also do tractor
repair. These are very busy people in the spring and fall. My friends get
bored in the winter, so they take up e85 politics to pass the dreary slow
months, I swear.

warning!!!