Ron is correct. Most any brand you can find at The Home Depot or Lowes that is an Herbicide Lawn care product contains Atrazine. My neightbor just put a bag on his lawn and the bag even boasted "WITH ATRAZINE!" as if that were somthing good.

Of course coupled with a nice bag of Iornite on your front lawn and you have a great industrial waste dump. NEVER use Iornite either.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Rutherford" <rcrutherf...@gmail.com>
To: "J. LaRue Bills" <jlrbi...@sonoratx.net>
Cc: "CaveTex" <Texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 9:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Salamanders Suffer Delayed Effects Of Common Herbicide

I believe most Weed and Feed products all contain Atrazine.

On 3/28/07, J. LaRue Bills <jlrbi...@sonoratx.net> wrote:

Atrazine info at:
http://extoxnet.orst.edu/pips/atrazine.htm

It is an herbicide.

These are the products with atrazine just from the Syngenta company...
2 versions of Aatrex, 2 versions of Bicep II, and Bicep Lite II, LUMAX, and
Expert. These are all ag. products.

Looks like it's used with some other chemicals as a preemergent, and it
hangs around longer when used this way. I see alot about use with corn and
soybeans; nothing on cotton (so far).

I have not found any home-use products with atrazine, but that doesn't mean
there aren't any. Jacqui