Hello Cindy, I've had a couple of people with this problem.  There are a
variety of issues that can cause this.  First of, there are two email
addresses to your domain, I'm assuming its your husband or relative:

steph...@bigtextrailers.com
cin...@bigtextrailers.com

Does your email client check for both of these email addresses or are they
done from a separate computer?

Also, I need to see a copy of the headers from an email that you get a
duplicate on.  Depending on your client, this is done a variety of ways.
If you would please, set your email client to show all headers, copy and
paste those headers into a file for me (plain text, notepad, word, doesn't
matter), and send that to me.

One last thing, do you have any rules setup on your client for
sorting/filing mail into folders for you?

Thanks and we'll work through this issue for you
Charles