wo...@justfamily.org wrote:
Those of you who are interested in a digest version of this list, email
and let me know which email address you want switched over.
swca...@warpdriveonline.com
pegmat...@warpdriveonline.com
I was hoping to snag the cavetex.net domain after it had expired, but it
seems a Kenya company has grabbed it and put a link/search ad selling
service on it the web page and a broken link to purchase the domain. Register.com was trying to sell it for $200 and I didn't want to spend
that much on it.  It's registered for a year.
Keep checking, it may come up as available. I recently let a domain name lapse and it was immediately grabbed by a bot. It showed being registered to a Wash DC company and then, a few weeks later, it was shown as being held by a Venezuelan company. Then, shortly after that, I checked one night and it was shown as open. I grabbed it back for the $5.95 registration fee. I suspect that when nobody approached them about buying it, they found that it wasn't so special or valuable after all.