Thanks, didn't want him wandering around unnoticed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles 'wokka' Goldsmith [mailto:wo...@justfamily.org]
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 7:13 AM
To: eda...@realtime.net; texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] FW: ezmlm warning

The daemon is kept locked up in a box next to the server, but he gets
out every now and then, causes havoc around the server room before he is
nabbed and locked back up :)

This happens whenever the mail server for texascavers.com can't
communicate for a time with your isp's mail server.  Once the connection
is re-established, it sends out this email to let you know what you missed.

If you have any more questions, let me know.
Charles