Email is not just a science, but an art in how some of the bigger ISP's and information gatherer's deal with it these days. I've posted with two different email accounts, through 4 different mail servers (several ISPs and my own server) and it's all treated differently. My own dsl isp is SBC, and email to a list always takes longer than an email to a person. I think they are purposely doing this to discourage spammers, but that is just a guess.

The only thing I can tell you is to be patient. I'm happy that the mail is just flowing :)
Charles

Homer Simpson wrote:
I think there's something broken on this emailer remailer lister.
I sent out a mention of "The Devil's Sinkhole" movie yesterday
at about this time, I resent it that evening and it showed up
right away as a forwarded message.  By midnight, the original
it had not gone out and back again.  Then, the original showed
up this morning.
So If the guy that enjoys fixing the unfixable stuff finds this to
be his way of having fun, please "go for it".
(I think there's a leak between the ISP and the NSA)
From Springfield Texas,
Homer

Yahoo! Mail
Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail <http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39174/*http://photomail.mail.yahoo.com> makes sharing a breeze.