From: Allan Cobb [mailto: a...@oztotl.com]
To: cave...@www.cavetex.net
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 10:30:19 -0500
Subject: CaveTex: Texas Cavers Reunion

Hello All,<br><br>Another quick piece of business.  Andy Grubbs is stepping
away from the <br>organization and planning of TCR.  Andy has been involved in
TCR for many, <br>many years.  I want to be the first to publicly thank him for
all his time <br>and effort over the years.  TCR is one of those events that is
kind of like <br>herding cats and takes a real effort to make happen.  Andy has
done this for <br>many years and now it is time for me to take on the task as
Head Cat Herder.<br><br>I look forward to working with the volunteers that make
TCR happen.  I hope <br>that we can all work together and make this a great
TCR.  I would also like <br>to encourage everyone to tell Andy what a great job
cavetex.  For help and<br>information go to www.cavetex.net.<br>List
administrator:
mailto:jswh...@cavetex.net<br>