Hello All,

Another quick piece of business. Andy Grubbs is stepping away from the organization and planning of TCR. Andy has been involved in TCR for many, many years. I want to be the first to publicly thank him for all his time and effort over the years. TCR is one of those events that is kind of like herding cats and takes a real effort to make happen. Andy has done this for many years and now it is time for me to take on the task as Head Cat Herder.

I look forward to working with the volunteers that make TCR happen. I hope that we can all work together and make this a great TCR. I would also like to encourage everyone to tell Andy what a great job he has done with TCR the next time you see him.

Thanks,
Allan