Have any of you heard of this program?

It's a world wide satellite map. As long as you have an internet connection
you can pretty much see anything in the world.

Some countries and cities have better resolution than others. Rural areas
like Lincoln National Forest in New Mexico seemed blurry. Other areas are
just pretty damn piss poor. However, you *can* see the gate to Whirlpool
Cave.

You can type in a search for Rome Italy and see the Colosseum or fly over
the ruins in Athens. There are controls that distort the view so it looks as
though you're skimming over the land.

WHY.. I did a search on my office address and saw my white Mazda parked out
back.. Pretty damn amazing..if not a little scary.

I'm not sure how old the shots fare. I've had that Mazda and been at the
same office location for years. The picture of our house shows a tree that
has been cut down for years.

Can someone show me where Golondrinas is?

You can email maps with PLACEMARKS of different locations. The person
receiving it needs to have a copy of GOOGLE EARTH too, to view the
attachment.

I think It's capable of GPS coordinates too.

LINK: http://earth.google.com/

Kevin McGowan