You can enter lat/long coordinates for it. Anybody got the coords for 'drinas, El sotano, etc.? I hadn't thought about looking for the big pits.

Keith

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Albach" <ralb...@austin.rr.com>
To: "Kevin McGowan" <ke...@kevinmcgowan.com>
Cc: <cave...@cavetex.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2005 10:31 AM
Subject: Re: CaveTex: GOOGLE EARTH

The closest "marked" place I found was Tancanhuitz which is correctly placed. You can see Aquismon but it is not marked. Xilitla is incorrectly marked.

/Can someone show me where Golondrinas is? /

-Robert

with the following message--unsubscribe cavetex.  For help and
information go to www.cavetex.net.
List administrator:  mailto:jswh...@cavetex.net