I can't speak directly to the corrosion warranty problem but I can tell you that they have been cooperative in sending replacement parts for the poorly engineered and prone to crack battery compartment doors on their *FUEL* headlamps. Call 1-800-257-9080 and talk to them about your problem. I wouldn't expect PT to be especially sympathetic about your failure to monitor battery condition but you never know.
===Carl Kunath

-----Original Message----- From: Mallory via Texascavers
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2014 11:56 PM
To: CaveTex
Subject: [Texascavers] Princeton Tec warranty question

Does anyone know if Princeton tecs warranty is rendered null and void if there's evidence of corrosion inside the battery pack? I apparently put rayovac brand batteries in my backup apex Tec some time ago, they leaked, battery connectors got corroded and now my light isn't working. :( it's not a huge deal, since I have better lights (thanks, Lee Jay!) but I sure would like to get it fixed for the cost of shipping if that's an option.

Any advice or input is appreciated!

Mallory Mayeux
mmay...@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone