Cavers,

The Honey Creek Cave Tank Haul is almost here and I only have 15
people committed for both weekends combined. We need tons more than
that. If you are committed to come, I need you to please contact me by
email or fb message with the dates you will be there. We need as much
help as we can get and I need to know we can count on you to be there.
Please contact me asap if you are coming! Spread the word.

Hope everyone is getting their gear ready. You will want to have your
best shoes, best lights, and best gear for this long haul.
WETSUIT...its not too late to shop around for a good deal and everyone
going into the cave must wear a wetsuit. You can buy them used from a
dive shop, craigslist, or Play it Again Sports. You can buy them new
from many places, good deals at Sierra Trading Post. You may also rent
a wetsuit from a dive shop but you will want to wear clothes on the
outside because if you ruin it, you pay full price. The water
temperature is about 68 degrees. I recommend a full body wetsuit if
you get cold and a farmer john if you run hot.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for more information,

Ellie
509-899-0007

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/695975567146293/