Hear, hear !  The world's a more interesting place with characters like
Locklear (=Bockbeer).

Jerry Atkinson.

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Loving via Texascavers <texascavers@texascavers.com>
To: Cavers Texas <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Mon, Dec 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Unbecoming conduct

I have broken bread with Bockbeer and chased him around Acuna as he looked for
a store that didn't exist while my other caver pal was shucking a dentist which
was a real hoot. Bockbeer got lost but we found him and we all had a great
time. Don't pick on one of the most entertaining caver type we have on the list.

On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 5:05 PM, Julie Jenkins via Texascavers