I'm not a male/boy caver and I am telling you that your attack on David was
unjustified, inappropriate and about the nastiest thing I have ever seen. There
are people on this listserv I do not like and I would never treat them in such
a harsh manner. I certainly would not go on a public forum with such a foul
mouthed and hateful diatribe.

Sheryl Rieck
sheryl.ri...@gmail.com

"You can't always get what you want but if you try sometime, you just might
find you get what you need" Rolling Stones