Sid Perou's movie about Castleguard Cave in the Canadian Rockies is on YouTube
at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lpa7I1SNu0

This was filmed (on actual film; remember that?) in 1973 and for a long time
was hard to find, because of some sort of rights problem that precluded making
videotapes of it. I think Frank Binney worked with Sid on the film as sound
recorder, although I think I've heard that the voices recorded in the cave
couldn't be used because they were all in English, so, the cave being owned by
Parks Canada, everything had to be dubbed in both English and French. Maybe
Frank can tell the tale.

If up go to that URL, YouTube will also recommend a lot of other old caving
films by Sid Perou. -- Mixon
A man cannot be too careful in his choice of enemies.