Working on the Casteleguard film with Sid Perou, Derek Ford, and the
Canadian cavers ranks as one of the highpoints of my youthful salad days.
I was a little disappointed with the final mix of the filmĀ¹s music track,
however. If only they had used more kettle drums! (Not!)

Frank Binney
Frank Binney & Associates
Interpretive Planning and Media Development
P.O. Box 258
Woodacre, CA 94973
415.488.1200 Voice
415.488.1500 Fax
415.999.0556 Mobile
fr...@frankbinney.com

On 11/13/15, 5:37 PM, "Texascavers on behalf of Mixon Bill via
Texascavers" <texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com on behalf of