Any of you who work at Texas schools know that time to deviate from planned
activities and lessons is at a minimum. Maybe someone out there knows how what
we are doing fits into the science curriculum and how to play to that?

I have taught in a town of similar size and have found the exact opposite of
what was expressed earlier. Jacqui

J. LaRue Thomas
jlrtho...@verizon.net