It is interesting that there is no mention of scary mosquitoes in any of
the religious text even though they are believed to have predated all
hominids.

There is a common story about a giant immortal invisible talking snake that
travels the Earth faster than the speed of light talking telepathically to
every human simultaneously, and on a whim changes shape into a large ugly
red homonid with horns that has all the magical powers of fire, lava and
brimstone.    The only part of that I have a hard time believing is he or
she being on opposite sides of the Earth at the same exact moment he or she
is deep down in the Earth's core.

My own loving mother, who is a teacher, bless her soul, firmly believes
this story as an undeniable fact, as does my stepfather who has a PHD in
computer science and a Masters in Physics, as did my loving grandmother,
and my entire family, as do the candidates for POTUS.

I was force-fed that story for 17 years, before escaping on my own will
power.

In summary, it is a good idea to install bug-zappers around the patio and
porch and in southeast Texas install them in the house.

David Locklear