Malaria is a parasite not a virus, different bird.

We actually do pretty good job developing resistence to chickenpox, hence
vaccination program wasn't deemed viable until 1990s. And vaccines aren't
harmless - no autism significance as of now - but small but real possibility of
demyelinating processes. Vaccine is completely effective in 40 percent of kids.
Childhood varicella vaccinations are also likely responsible for adult shingles
epidemic now - vaccine just isn't as good at long term protection. No need to
worry - there are medication and vaccine for shingles now!! And more research
is always needed;).

No such thing as no risk in investment - or medicine.

RK