I believe in most of the aspects of evolution.

But it is hard to imagine any evolutionary process whatsoever linking
species of the Order Caudata from the Dinaric Alps region to the Edwards
Aquifer region.

I also strongly disagree with the idealogy that a human soul can be
reincarnated into a troglobitic creature, but that is for another
discussion.

It would be interesting to know that there was once a hydrologic link to
the 2 aquifers 200 million years ago, but the odds of that seem absolutely
impossible.

It seems more probable to me that there are troglobitic species of the
Order Caudata throughout the Universe in similar aquifers, and that the
same exact process led to their development.

Or maybe all of the Protestant Fundamentalist of east Texas are right, and
that God gave The Devil immortal magical powers to create such beast on a
whim just by tapping Lucifer's Pitchfork from the Satanic Brimstone Throne.

David Locklear