I'm not obsessed with sports, but I did hear on the (TV) 10pm news that the
final game of the basketball playoffs was tonight. The regular season ended
in May (I think). The only sport I follow regularly is hockey (Dallas
Stars).

Scott D. Boyd
GPS Technician - TX, LA, AR
Professional Transportation, Inc.