From: Texascavers [mailto:texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com] On Behalf Of
Mark Minton via Texascavers
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2016 9:44 AM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] a caver question

On Mon, June 20, 2016 7:32 am, Mark Alman wrote:
> When it's 100+ outside, caving is about the last thing on my mind.
>
> (Yes, there IS more to life than caving.)

  Actually, I think that is exactly the right time to go caving! Where else do
you get free air conditioning? I remember one Fourth of July weekend we had a
trip into Honey Creek. It was blazing hot outside and thousands of people were
sweltering at Willie Nelson's Picnic. We were basking in the cool water and
wondering why anyone would want to be outside...

Mark Minton