I prepared this message to go to the large AMCS e-mail list, but the mailing
facility provided by the Maverick Grotto seems to be broken. Meanwhile, feel
free to forward this to other caver lists.
---------------------------------------
The Association for Mexican Cave Studies announces the publication of its AMCS
Activities Newsletter 39 for 2016. Details, including table of contents, are at
www.mexicancaves.org/nl/39.htm. The price is $14, plus shipping ($4 for one
book to US addresses; contact sa...@mexicancaves.org for foreign postage).
Paypal to sa...@mexicancaves.org or check to AMCS, PO Box 7672, Austin, Texas
78713.

The magazine and all other publications the AMCS sells
(www.mexicancaves.org/pubs.html) will be available at the AMCS sales tables in
room 206 at the coming NSS convention.

Free PDF files of AMCS Activities Newsletters 31-34 have been added to the AMCS
web site. They are still available on paper. See
www.mexicancaves.org/nl/cat.html.

AMCS bulletin 25, the report on the San Agustín 2013 Expedition
(www.mexicancaves.org/bul/bul25.html) is out of print. A PDF file has been put
on the web site at www.mexicancaves.org/bul/bul25.pdf. Only one paper copy
remains of bulletin 14, John Fish's very important PhD dissertation on the
karst hydrology of the Sierra de El Abra (www.mexicancaves.org/bul/bul14.htm).
If not claimed before then, it will be for sale at the NSS convention. A
compressed PDF of the bulletin has been put on the web at
www.mexicancaves.org/bul/bul14.pdf.

These additions to the web site bring the number of pages of PDF files of AMCS
publications up to 6516.

Also recently added to the web site are the Manual de Biospeleología
(www.mexicancaves.org/other/manual.htm, manual.pdf) and the program and
abstract book Le Grotte di Naica: Esplorazione, Documentazione, Ricerca
(www.mexicancaves.org/other/naicaprog.html). The total number of pages of PDF
files of non-NSS publications on our web site has reached 4394.

Bill Mixon, July 2, 2016
What great comfort is there to be derived from a wife well obeyed!—Anthony
Trollope, Barchester Towers