Down load an AP  to my phone. Oh no, I don't have one of those kinds of
phones. In fact I have two phones that I never use because there is no
service where I live and I am too lazy and cheap to get Skyp or some such.
No one ever calls, not even my kids and there is no actual reason for
anyone to call, since I never do anything or go anywhere. I just have a
clunky computer. So I guess that is another technological wash for the
ludite.

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 10:21 AM, Bill Steele via Texascavers <
texascavers@texascavers.com> wrote:

> I've been asked how to find the 46 minute video. Here's the link:
>
> https://www.periscope.tv/UTGrotto/1YqxoZydnYaJv
>
> It goes,
>
> Bill Steele
> cwilliamste...@gmail.com
>

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> *From:* Bill Steele <cwilliamste...@gmail.com>
> *Date:* August 4, 2016 at 7:28:44 AM CDT
> *To:* texascavers@texascavers.com
> *Subject:* *UTG program last night*
>
> Last night, from the comfort of my home in Irving, Texas, I watched and
> enjoyed the program live from Austin. I used the app Periscope. It was
> easy.
>
> The program was a slide show and lively narrative by Fernando Hernandez
> about this year's PESH (Proyecto Espeleologico Sistema Huautla) expedition.
> This was Fernando's first trip to Huautla. His perspective as a Mexican
> citizen, excellent caver, fluent in English, and culturally sensitive, made
> for a very interesting talk.
>
> My understanding is that the video of Fernando's talk will be available at
> Periscope for a short amount of time.
>
> One thing that Fernando did not mention is that he was the winner of the
> PESH 2016 Expedition "Rookie of the Year" award. He hustled underground and
> was a pleasure to be around.
>
> Cavingly,
>
> Bill Steele
> cwilliamste...@gmail.com