>From David Locklear,

I once posted an off-topic post on Cavetex.

If you go back about 12 years or so, I went on a rant about securing our
border with Mexico.

Old-timers may recall being over-joyed after reading that post.

I proposed an ingenius man-made wildlife refuge along the entire rural
border areas designed to protect endangered wildlife while keeping out all
humans - except in the viewing platforms.

I heard a rumor today that Tr*mp's agenda is having a negative effect on
USA tourism into Mexico and also that making border-crossings from US side
into Mexico was more sporting.   I have not confirmed that rumor.

I hope to either go to Reynosa or Nuevo Laredo in April, however, not deep
enough to need a vehicle permit.     I have not tried to get a vehicle
permit in Mexico in over 10 years.

David Locklear
dlocklea...@gmail.com

P.S.   I am safe and sound, ( depending on your definition of "sound" )
this week at Days Inn on Hwy. 290 and 34th St. in Houston.