I would prefer to elaborate on Selma itself. It is an  unbelievable
beautiful ghost town that is 80% black, the downtown part is 99%  black.
Gigantic
ghost infested mansions with marble pillars can be purchased for  $10K or
less. It is rather like Garcia Marquez' magical village of Macondo where  time
is irrelevant and only memories are real. When cotton was king it must have
been an unbelievably wealthy place but now it slumbers.

In a message dated 5/1/2017 5:27:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,