To be immortalized in a Charles Loving cartoon is quite an honor bestowed upon
very few cavers. He always uses a play on or the commonly known nickname of the
caver. Bockbeer is a great one. Many people like Bock Beer, and Locklear.  :)

- from julia's cell

Julia G Germany
c: 281.979.9208
e: ju...@trigrants.com<mailto:ju...@trigrants.com>

On Jun 24, 2017, at 07:01, Charles Loving via Texascavers