David,

Give your old car to NPR via the Vehicle Donation Program. They'll take
anything, even cars that don't run, and get something for it. If you abandon
the car in Mexico you'll end up on their shit list and be banned from bringing
in a vehicle in the future.

Mark Minton
mmin...@caver.net

On Tue, 27 Jun, 2017 at 1:01 PM, David via Texascavers