Please explain how they got rid of you.

On 6/27/2017 9:06 PM, David via Texascavers wrote:
I have noticed a lot of cavers like NPR.    I know nothing about it.  I will look into it someday.

I do not listen to or watch any talk shows or podcast, but I do like the one in the link below:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Engines_of_Our_Ingenuity?wprov=sfla1

However in the last 14 months, I have watched about 100 YouTubers who talk about GNU/Linux distros for desktop computing.  I am still a novice at that topic, but have taught myself quite a bit about the basics of it, about the equivalent of 8 credit hours of college.   Added to all my other real coursework, I probably could qualify for an Associates Degree in that topic if there were such a thing.   Watch the Linux site Distrowatch in about 2 weeks for the release of "Mageia 6."   I think they were glad to get rid of me.   I spammed them more than CaveTex.

David Locklear