Yes Harvey, there were some problems with registration. I was a registration
volunteer at the start of convention at noon Saturday, so I heard some of the
problems. What I understand the main problem with the online registration was
the small box that had to be checked you had read and understood the WNS Rules.
If you did not check that box, and many folks did overlook it, your
registration would not process. I am sorry but that got many people and many
who registered in person did not receive a guidebook or program because the
budget did not allow for extras.
Thank you for helping arrange the travel to convention for Carol and Alan Hill.
They were one of the top highlights of the enjoyable week.
Preston Forsythe in KY

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 11:52 AM, Harvey DuChene via