I just wanted to point out that Texas has eight separate Grottos, and that the
leaders of all the major Texas, national, and international cave organizations
are all Bexar Grotto members.

  *   International Union of Speleology (UIS)
President: George Veni, Bexar Grotto

  *   National Speleological Society (NSS)
President: Geary Schindel, Bexar Grotto

  *   National Cave and Karst Research Institute (NCKRI)
Executive Director: George Veni, Bexar Grotto

  *   Texas Speleological Association (TSA)
Chairman: Rob Bisset, Bexar Grotto

  *   Texas Speleological Survey (TSS)
President: Joe Mitchell, Bexar Grotto

  *   Texas Cave Management Association (TCMA)
President: Gregg Williams, Bexar Grotto

I HEREBY DECLARE THE BEXAR GROTTO AS THE CENTER OF THE CAVING UNIVERSE. BEXAR
GROTTO ROCKS.

--Bennett