Yes I agree, and the PBSS is slowly fading away... slowly

On 8/29/2017 3:46 PM, Bennett Lee via Texascavers wrote:

I just wanted to point out that Texas has eight separate Grottos, and that the leaders of all the major *Texas, national,* and *international* cave organizations are *all Bexar Grotto members.*

  * /International Union of Speleology (UIS)
    /President: George Veni, Bexar Grotto

  * /National Speleological Society (NSS)
    /President: Geary Schindel, Bexar Grotto

  * /National Cave and Karst Research Institute (NCKRI)
    /Executive Director: George Veni, Bexar Grotto

  * /Texas Speleological Association (TSA)
    /Chairman: Rob Bisset, Bexar Grotto

  * /Texas Speleological Survey (TSS)
    /President: Joe Mitchell, Bexar Grotto

  * /Texas Cave Management Association (TCMA)
    /President: Gregg Williams, Bexar Grotto

I HEREBY DECLARE THE BEXAR GROTTO AS THE CENTER OF THE CAVING UNIVERSE. BEXAR GROTTO ROCKS.

--Bennett

*Bill Bentley*
ca...@caver.net