Wow that was a fun convention! Special thanks to Amy for organizing the event.
I know it must be lots of hard work, and it turned out so well.

TCMA had a great auction raising close to $6000 due to the generous support of
our caving family! That total includes the silent auction and a portion which
will go to the TSC. Special thanks to Lindsey for heading it and our super MC
Ken Demarest and fab fembats Kara Savvas and Ann Scott, they were both
entertaining and effective!

Breakfast raised about $270. Shout out to volunteers Cami Jones, Matt Zapp, Pam
Campbell, Ellie Watson, Greg Mossier, and Rebecca Pokluda! And all the other
volunteers who worked so hard to make this event happen!

Love,
Denise