Sorry you had to miss it! Didn't see your message until now as no cell
reception out there. See you at TCR!

-------- Original message --------
From: caveran...@yahoo.com
Date: 3/23/18 11:16 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: [Texascavers] Spring Convention

Hi I am bummed to not be able to come.
I have to work all weekend.

I did renew my membership online and I paid for registration. If someone can't
afford to come, please let them use my registration fee.
Send me my nametag though. I'd love to have it anyway.  Or, let Don Auburn wear
it so ppl can say,  "Hi Annmarie " and take a selfie with Don wearing my
nametag & send it to me. Lol. Then donate my registration fee to TCMA D & P
Preserve at the auction or meeting. See if you can get more people to match it
at auction.

That would REALLY BOOST MY MOOD AND MAKE MY WEEKEND!

LOVE Y'ALL,  SAD I HAVE TO MISS IT THIS YEAR ♡♡
AM

Sent from Yahoo Mail on
Android<https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android>