I’m taking somewhat of a vacation in California. I located a grotto near where
I’m staying at and relayed a message to the grotto to see if they have any
activities going in while my stay here in central California. (San Jaoquin
Valley Grotto) But to no avail had I heard anything back from them. And that
was about a week ago. I’m not one to keep at it on trying to contact them. I
give them One chance and there is no reply then the hell with them. And I
thought all cavers were friendly to one another. But I guess not and it depends
on which part of the country they’re from. The other grottos that I found
online are a bit too far away for a drive unless I decide to attend a meeting
while I’m here. But I’ll do some hiking while I’m here but have to decide
where. But never again will I try to contact this grotto.
(Sorry for the negative review)

Daniel Ramirez
dramire...@ymail.com
Bexar Grotto (Hopefully they have me in their list since I paid dues last
October)