Just wanted to say “thank you”, Lee, for keeping us all up to date on this
rescue effort.  You’ve made it considerably easier to find the latest, most
important details about the rescue.  It certainly is far from being over with,
but at least there is support for the teens and those who risked their own
lives in trying to find them under extremely dangerous circumstances.  I’ve had
my own share of rescues and injuries already and they all pale in comparison to
the difficulty of this one.

Peter