“Be a little more tolerant and teach tolerance except of people who are not
tolerant of immigrants (you are one), children who can’t read or write and
those who pollute and misuse natural resources.”

As a person who generally supports progressive policies and loathes the current
administration I take great umbrage at reactionary liberals, often referred to
as the “regressive totalitarian left”, who insist that just because I am in
favor of basic fairness and environmental protection I must necessarily buy the
whole politically correct sack of shit which includes so called “human rights”
such as open borders, acceptance of perverse public behaviors, and the
“equality” of those who are clearly not equal despite the fact that they have
opposable thumbs and walk upright. Do not expect me to show equal respect to
people who repeatedly commit stupid crimes, speak ebonics, and cannot read or
write despite being given every opportunity to improve themselves. The failure
of those on the left to deal with reality is why our nation is currently ruled
(not run!) by a “Tangerine Wank Maggot” (From a sign seen at a recent
demonstration  in London).

I am aware that we are a nation of immigrants, and personally hold the Mexican
people in high regard, but it does not follow that I want our nation to be
flooded with uneducated economic migrants from cultures with high birthrates.
For the last several decades most of the population growth in our county has
been due to immigration and children born to immigrants. Whether they arrived
here legally or illegally is irrelevant to me, I only care about the fact that
these otherwise innocent people occupy space, eat, shit, and most importantly
breed.

It is most unfortunate that the world has become so overcrowded that issues
such as human rights and immigration must be approached on a practical rather
than a moral basis, but so it is.

Sleazel